Why should I have my gutters cleaned?
When gutters are filled with moss, leaves etc.. and are above the flashing or shingle line, moisture is held onto the fascia boards – the horizontal boards at the end of the roof overhang. If the Fascia boards are wooden this can cause rot.The moisture can also affect the roof sheathing and framing beyond the fascia. This moisture can cause wet rot, dry rot, mould and a variety of other problems. When it rains, water can come down the front of the house and even down the cavity, causing damp inside the building.
- We will fully remove the debris by hand (not blowers) which ensures all blockages are cleared
- We will completely flush blocked gutters and downspipes with water
- We will check for proper water flow and drainage
- We can make minor repairs and fix problems upon request
- We can give your gutter bottoms a clean so they look cosmetically good
- We have a professionally trained staff
- We are fully insured up to £1million